Now that you have had some exposure to blogs, do you think you would ever create one. If yes, what kind of blog and why. If no, why do you feel you would never use one. Please submit your answer by Friday.
I do not think i would ever create a blog, but if i did i would create one that discusses my life and what's happening to me. However, i don't think i would ever really make one or care to read one. I am never really exposed to blogs and they do not interest me that much. To me it's just some writing of what another man/women feels about what is going on in the world, personal, or just discussing some unrelevant topic to nothing.
I, personally, would not ever use a blog. I just do not find any interest in this. I may find interest in the future, but who knows.
ReplyDeleteI do not think i would ever create a blog, but if i did i would create one that discusses my life and what's happening to me. However, i don't think i would ever really make one or care to read one. I am never really exposed to blogs and they do not interest me that much. To me it's just some writing of what another man/women feels about what is going on in the world, personal, or just discussing some unrelevant topic to nothing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI think I might create a blog. If I did, it would be posts of everyday happenings. I wouldn't really want to post about one specific topic.
ReplyDeleteI would use one to talk about different sporting events/news. I think it would kind of be fun to blog about this kind of stuff
ReplyDeletei dont think i will because i dont really like to write and just dont think i would ever use it
ReplyDelete